This Range Hood Power Cord measures 5'L and features a 3-prong, 125-volt design. The cord can be used with range hoods that accommodate an optional power supply cord kit as an alternative to direct-wire installation. This accessory is designed to be used with select range models; check to see if your model number is compatible. Installing this accessory will require basic hand tools, some disassembly of the appliance and novice repair experience. You must unplug the appliance or shut off the house circuit breaker before installing this accessory.
- Whirlpool Genuine OEM Accessories are designed specifically for your appliance, meet tested engineering standards, and are crafted to ensure the quality of your appliance, unlike non-OEM parts.
- ACCESSORY W10613691 replaces 3370315RP, 1550317, AH2367498, EA2367498 and PS2367498
- FOR HOODS THAT accommodate an optional power supply cord kit as an alternative to direct-wire installation
- MEASURES 5'L and features a 3-prong, 120V design
- Don t settle for aftermarket accessories- Whirlpool offers the quality and consistency your appliances deserve
|This Part Is A Replacement for the Following Part Numbers
|W10291574, W10355452, W10831315
Power & Ground
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.